Through effective Development Management, Waterbourne is able to utilize its experience and knowledge to guide clients who want to build a facility through the entire real estate process.
By providing direction and structure, Waterbourne Group, Inc. is able to help clients maintain alignment, ensuring that real estate is an asset that delivers value. With experience that includes work for smaller companies, as well as multinational Fortune 500 firms, the advisors at Waterbourne understand that each plan must be tailored to an individual organization’s needs. We work closely with your team to lead the development process from start to finish.
Waterbourne will assemble a team of experts, in conjunction with the client’s objectives, including architects, engineers, contractors, financial analysts, appraisers, technology infrastructure specialists, and other professionals, as required to complete the project.
Managing the entire development process, the Waterbourne approach includes:
- Site selection and/or aquisition
- Hiring space planners, engineers, architects, contractors, and other key consultants
- Review financing options
- Assisting with tax incentives from local and regional public agencies
- Managing the design and construction budget and schedule through to completion
- Hiring and management of site and building contractors
- Identifying communications and technological infrastructure needs
- Coordinating installation of furniture, fixtures, equipment, and move-in
Please note that Waterbourne Group, Inc. can own and lease a property to you or be a partner in your property.